Charles has many years experience in financial and operations management, overseeing the process of product development and deployment.
A Chartered Financial Analyst, Charles has expertise in the development of business strategies and in the art of implementing systems that accomplish those goals.
In his role as Managing Director of Banana, Charles oversees Banana projects from the proposal phase through delivery, ensuring that we provide what you need on schedule and within budget.
With the ability to understand your business from a financial and operations standpoint, Charles ensures that the time and money you invest with us helps to build and grow your business in exciting ways.
Tania is a designer with a lifelong dedication to the art of visual elegance. A graduate of Art Center College of Design, her training in design, marketing and the fine arts have embued a commercial and artisitic sensibility for beautiful, simple interface design.
After honing her skills in boutique design studios in San Francisco and Los Angeles she operated her own design company for 5 years prior to co-founding Banana.
With an intuitive understanding what users need, Tania works closely with clients to combine visual elegance with advanced, easy-to-use functionality.
Tania's extensive knowledge of digital media connects the latest technology with beautiful and distinctive design, translating your needs to practical reality.
Writing, painting and photography are other outlets that Tania uses to expand and express her creativity.
Stephen is an electrical engineer with a deep background in innovative user-centric product and system development, design and engineering.
As CTO and lead engineer for established and start-up companies, Stephen has developed and introduced over $500M in products and systems, holding 13 patents in hardware, software and multi-media technologies.
Passionate about user interface design, Stephen believes that simplicity in presentation is the key to successful systems, regardless of the underlying complexity.
Stephen manages the technical aspect of Banana, serving as the lead engineer and providing expert guidance to our customers through the entire design process, from concept to deployment.
- Supports 57 languages, more on an "alpha" basis (less reliable)
- Continually improves by allowing users to "correct" translations
- Customizable and easy-to-use User Interfaces.
- On-demand translation capability within such diverse services as e-commerce, messaging and email sections.
- Seemless Ajax and REST-based integration with Banana Location and Map Services.
- Ajax and REST-based interfaces with Google Translate.
- We can detect where a user is located and serve your web or mobile app in the "default" language of that country.
- We can serve your app in any language and then provide users with a choice of languages.
- Parts of your app can be in one language with sections or phrases translated into another language.
- We can remember a user's language choices, even if they decide to translate parts of your app into different languages.
- We can translate photo captions and other phrases that may be loaded "on-the-the-fly".
- Original Language:
- Detected Language:
Note that UI 1.8.6 and jQ 1.4.4 both work like champs in latest Mac / Win for Safari / FF / Chrome. Opera remains a problem for another day. Note that UI 1.8.6 and jQ 1.4.4 both work like champs in
Translate this result to another language